Trading System Insights from Shane Battier
"Statistical Anomaly. His greatness is not marked in box scores or at slam-dunk contests, but on the court Shane Battier makes his team better, often much better, and his opponents worse, often much worse."    The No-Stats All-Star
Since Brett posted it, I keep coming back to the ideas in that article again and again, over and over -
- What market stats do we have wrong?
- What new stats do we need?
- How does the market play defense?
- What is the market's 'hand in your face'?
- Where is the market weakest?
- Where is the market strongest?
- What are the most basic elements of the game?
- Where are my systems strongest against the market? Weakest?
- Am I viewing the market as static when it's really dynamic?
- Should my trading systems be Kobe Bryant taking every shot, or should they, like Shane Battier, simply go to the right place on the floor for high percentage shots?